Pre- class is designed to offer a fun non-instructional climbing experience. In this class, we will teach safe climbing, provide supervision, support and allow kids to participate in interesting climbing games. It is recommended that an older sibling or adult accompanies kids below 8 years of age. If unaccompanied a parents or guardian must remain in the vicinity of the facility throughout the duration of the program.
Open to: Children 5 – 12 years of age
Duration: 1 hour
Fees: Monthly- RM 80 with 4 classes
- Pre-Class A: open to children 5-6 years of age
- Pre-Class B: open to children 7-9 years of age
- Junior Pre- Class: open to 10-12 years of age
Class 1 is a climbing session with coaching supervision that teaches climbing hand co-ordination
Class 2 is a guided session that emphasizes on balance and movement aspects of climbing.
Class 2 covers traversing skills that allows the child to be proficient at sideways movements.
Class 4 covers kids bouldering techniques.
Class 5 covers top-rope skills for children.
Class 6 is the pinnacle of the program in which the child will lead Lead skills and will transform him/her into a complete climber.
Terms & Conditions
- The courses include equipment and other administrative expenses. It excludes meal and transportation.
- Monkidz Instructors are all certified with CIA instructor certification and have ample experience with handling kids and beginners.
- Madmonkeyz reserves the right to make changes, replace and switch courses when deemed appropriate that could help in the progess of the children.
- There will be no refunds or replacement classes for absentism.
- Students suffering from heart ailments, hypertension, major diseases or is in a post-surgery condition , is advised to seek medical approval and inform the instructors on duty. MadMonkeyz and its parent company WILL NOT be responsible for any incidents as a result of medical conditions & poor health of the participant.
- Wear comfortable sports wear & keep fingernails short for safety and hygiene purposes. Girls should tie the hair (if long) and remove rings, watches, and necklace.
- Assessments will be held twice annually during the months of June and December. On completion of the assessments, the participant will be permitted to progress to the next level.